Fountaine Pajot New 45
This sailing Catamaran offers the highest level of comfort, style and performance, setting a new standard in modern cruising catamarans.
ELEGANCE AND INDIVIDUALITY
Encompassing the finest signature features of the Fountaine Pajot shipyard, the new 47 exudes a striking aura with her distinctive design, strong lines and timeless elegance under sail or at anchor.
The new 47 boasts expansive living areas for enhanced cruising pleasure. The expansive cockpit is intelligently designed for entertaining and features an extended aft platform to easily facilitate a host of leisure activities. Immerse yourself in your spectacular surrounds on the foredeck’s huge sun lounger, or share in the cruising experience at the helmstation as you unwind on the exceptionally large 9m2 lounge deck.
The exquisitely crafted saloon is bathed in bright natural light, and her comprehensively equipped galley has an island bench and an abundance of storage for extended cruising. Available in two layouts, you can choose a 3-cabin Owner version featuring a decadent master suite that occupies an entire hull complete with a luxurious ensuite with Italian-style shower, with two generous guest cabins in the port hull that each enjoy their own exclusive ensuites. The new 47 is also available in a five-cabin charter version with private ensuites to the four double guest cabins as well as to the convenient crew quarters.
PERFORMANCE AND AGILITY
The new 47 cruising catamaran has been meticulously designed to offer intuitive responsiveness at the wheel and unparalleled performance in all conditions. Her optimised weight-to-volume ratio delivers exceptional balance and stability for an unforgettable sailing experience at any speed.
The New 47 – a dynamic yacht delivering cruising pleasures designed to be shared !
- Length over all 13.45 m / 44.2 ft
- Beam over all 7.55 m / 24.77 ft
- Displacement unloaded 13.6 T
- Draft 1.2 m / 4.3 ft
- Sail area 74 m² / 796 sqft
- Genoa area 45 m² / 484 sqft
- Standard Power 2 x 40 CV – 2 x 40 HP
- Option Power 2 x 50 CV – 2 x 50 HP
- Architect Berret-Racoupeau Design
- Fresh Water 700 l (approx.) / 185 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel 470 l (approx.) / 124 US gallons (approx.)
- Maestro version1 owner’s suite + 1 bathroom / 2 double cabins + 2 bathrooms
- Quatuor version4 double cabins + 2 bathrooms