Fountaine Pajot Algeria 67
Presenting a Flagship to deliver breathtaking bluewater holiday experiences for everyone to share…
An expansive flybridge with an authentic ocean terrace and a forward cockpit that can accommodate a jacuzzi; just some of the hallmarks of a lifestyle worthy of the finest homes and affording the incomparable pleasure of owning a Flagship. The Alegria 67, a trully catamaran yacht, evokes your finest senses, whether you are on the Flybridge experiencing the exhilaration of sailing or simply relaxing on the decadent lounges or sunbathing beds.
The Alegria 67 is true to her name – the Portugese word for ‘joy’ – offering sublime relaxation spaces including an expansive flybridge, private lounges, foredeck Jacuzzi, a cockpit seamlessly integrated with a saloon featuring panoramic sea views, her Beach Club embedded gangway, and much more.
The stunning interior is boldly modern and incredibly spacious to deliver the ultimate in comfort and luxury…
The Alegria 67 offers you the choice of situating your epicurean galley in the passageway to enhance the main living space, or alternatively level with the saloon where you can enjoy the chef’s presence. Indulge in unforgettable gourmet experiences with fine wines and fresh produce handpicked from one of your stopovers, or just relax with light refreshments and cocktails with friends before disembarking to dine ashore…
Three versions of the NEW 67 are available…
• Owner’s version with an exceptional suite in its own hull.
• Lounge version, which features a galley along the passageway so the saloon is exclusively dedicated to entertaining and relaxation.
• One version in which the catamaran is designed with numerous cabins (each with ensuites) and crew space to meet specific requirements.
- Length over all 20.36 m / 66.80 ft
- Beam over all 9.84 m / 32.28 ft
- Displacement unloaded 35 T
- Draft 1.7 m / 5,58 ft
- Sail area 130 m² / 1400 ft²
- Genoa area 100 m² / 1040 ft²
- Standard Power 2 x 110 CV / 2 x 110 HP
- Option Power 2 x 150 CV / 2 x 150 HP
- Architect Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Maestro version 1 owners suite + 1 private bathroom / 4 double cabins (or 3+1 twin bed) + 4 bathrooms
- 6 cabins version 6 double cabins (or 5+1 twin bed) + 6 bathrooms
- Charter / Owner versions Available with the kitchen Downstairs or Upstairs
- Fresh water 1050 L / 275 US Gallons
- Fuel 1200 L / 315 US Gallons
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”60″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]