Beneteau Oceanis 51.1
One third of the Oceanis 51.1’s hull is now stepped. In addition to the aesthetics of this flared shape, the new hull creates additional interior space allowing for exciting new layouts on a boat this size. With emphasis on taut cruiser lines, she is a joy to move around and reassuringly safe. The spacious cockpit, many relaxation and sun bathing areas, as well as an aft swim platform, promise true comfort.
The large hull portholes bathe the boat in light and elegantly emphasize the interior design by Nauta Design creating a wonderful atmosphere. A choice of brushed oak or mahogany woodwork ambiances increases the opportunities for customization. The Oceanis 51.1 is spacious, elegant, cleverly designed, and fast, and successfully revisits the cruising yacht.
- Naval architect : Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 15.94 m
- Hull Length : 14.98 m
- Hull Beam : 4.8 m
- Light displacement : 13,930 kg
- Fuel tank capacity : 200 L
- Fresh water capacity : 440 L
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : SD 80CV – SD 80HP
CE Certification : A13 / B14 / C16