Fountaine Pajot Victoria 67
Elegant and entirely contemporary, this large cruising catamaran represents the excellence of the Fountaine Pajot yard. Our staff and the Berret Racoupeau naval architect partnership teams have utilized all their expertise and talent to ensure this new FLAGSHIP is a success.
The VICTORIA 67, with its considerable size and spaciousness, has enabled us to incorporate a magnificent flybridge. Easily accessed from both sides of the cockpit, this area is inviting while blending perfectly into the elegant lines of this boat, signed by FOUNTAINE PAJOT.
AN EXCEPTIONAL FLYBRIDGE AND SUNBATH AERAS
The flybridge of the VICTORIA 67 is accessible on both sides by a highly secured stairway and is one of the most appreciated on-board living spaces.
Benches, side tables and a relaxing sofa offer every comfort to guests, allowing them to relax and make the most of the sailing experience.
AN EXCEPTIONAL SALOON WITH A CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
The discretion of the layout, the simplicity of the lines and the integration of the equipment; Isabelle Racoupeau has designed the interior of the VICTORIA 67 adhering to “Urban Chic” aesthetics, as contemporary as they are warm.
Functionality and efficiency have not been overlooked and move between living and relaxation areas are safe and easy thanks to broad passageways.
A POSITIVE ENERGY CATAMARAN
Eco-cruising is a Fountaine Pajot concept which aims to make the boats as independent as possible from an energy point of view.
The wind, the best of the energies : The VICTORIA 67 has very good performance under sail, thanks to a square-headed mainsail and decreased windage, which allows considerably reduced use of the engines.
Solar energy : Captured by large, high performance solar panels, which offers 680w, available in bright sunshine – 28A at 24V! The VICTORIA 67 is completely self-sufficient at anchor during the day.
LEDS, for on-board and navigation lights, for reduced consumption.
- Length over all : 20,32 m / 67 ft
- Beam over all : 9,50 m / 31.14 ft
- Displacement unloaded : 26 T
- Draft : 1,55 m / 5.1 ft
- Main sail area : 118 m² / 1 270 ft²
- Genoa area : 84 m² / 904 ft²
- Standard power : VOLVO 2 x 110 CV / 2 x 110 HP
- Capacité des réservoirs / Tank capacity
- Fresh water : 1050 l (approx.) / 278 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel : 1400 l (approx.) / 370 US gallons (approx.)
- Versions :
- Maestro : 1 suite privée + 4 cabines doubles + 4 salles de bain + 2 cabines équipage
- 1 owner suite + 4 double cabins + 4 bathrooms + 2 crew cabins
- 6 cabins : 6 cabines doubles + 6 salles de bain + 2 cabines équipage
- 6 double cabins + 6 bathrooms + 2 crew cabins
- Architect : Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design