Fountaine Pajot Helia 44
On the wake of her international success, Hélia 44 benefits from the magnificent evolutions of her sisters SABA 50 and IPANEMA 58.
Even more luminous in the saloon and with a spectacular 360° view outside, an additional banquette at the aft of the cockpit, new davits and a new Owner version (Italian bathroom and separate head), Hélia 44 Evolution will give you even more of pleasure.
Even more comfortable!
Hélia 44 Evolution’s new saloon is even more spacious and bright. Thanks to the new integrated mast foot, the view becomes 360° panoramic. Hélia 44 Evolution exists in two versions, Quatuor and Maestro, both benefiting from the new design of the Fountaine Pajot range. The Owner version suite matches the flagship standard, with a new Italian bathroom and separate head.
- Length over all : 13,30 m / 43.5 ft
- Beam over all : 7,40 m / 24.3 ft
- Displacement unloaded : 10,8 T
- Draft : 1,15 m / 3.8 ft
- Genoa area : 45 m² / 484.4 ft²
- Main sail area : 70 m² / 753.5 ft²
- Tank capacity
- Fresh water : 700 l (approx.) / 85 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel : 470 l (approx.) / 124 US gallons (approx.)
- Standard power : VOLVO 2 x 40 CV / 2 x 40 HP
- Versions :
- Quatuor : 4 cabines doubles + 4 salles de bains / 4 double cabins + 4 bathrooms
- Maestro : 1 suite privée + 1 salle de bain / 2 cabines privées + 2 salle de bains 1 owner’s suite + 1 bathroom / 2 guest cabins + 2 bathrooms
- Architect : Berret Racoupeau