Beneteau Oceanis 55.1
The owner of the Oceanis 55.1 will enjoy great sensations and safe sailing on this balanced hull with a comfortable deck plan and a high standard of finish. She includes important innovations, such as the mainsail arch, mast position, balanced sail plan, 45° companionway, and electric swim platform, which all go to make this cruiser easy to handle. Equipped with the Incidence D4 Performance Pack, she is capable of performances second to none.
Pioneering, the Oceanis 55.1 has opted for an outstanding level of interior comfort. With lots of glazed openings, a fully glazed shower for the owner cabin in terms of interior design, she has a wonderfully serene atmosphere. Her galley is very well equipped and very spacious, her interior can be adapted to multiple layouts, and there is scope for personalizing her ambiance by choosing very different woodwork and linings to create a refined and welcoming atmosphere.
In the cockpit, at anchor, on deck or inside, the Oceanis 55.1 offers generous well-ventilated spaces. With rectangular portholes offering a view of the horizon, there is plenty to see and lots of light in all circumstances.
- Naval architect : Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 16,78 m – 55’0”
- Hull Length : 15,99 m – 52’6”
- Hull Beam : 4,96 m – 16’3”
- Light displacement : 16,900 kg
- Fuel tank capacity : 400 L
- Fresh water capacity : 694 L
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : SD 75CV – SD 75HP