Beneteau Oceanis 48
The Oceanis 48 comes equipped with a mainsail arch, centered mast offering her impeccable balance and a streamline hull for great stability and comfort at all speeds. The combination of these elements is an important step towards agility, safety and flow when living on board.
The spacious interior allows up to four cabins or the choice of three cabins with a roomy forward owner’s suite. The cleverly designed shared living spaces, in either contemporary light oak or traditional mahogany, are bathed in ample light from the large hull portholes.
Every latitude in the call of the ocean
The Oceanis 48 is a refinement of innovative evolution making her safe, fast and incredibly comfortable. She is open to all programs, even the most ambitious ones.
- Naval architect : Berret Racoupeau
- Interior design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 14,60 m – 47’11’’
- Hull Length : 14,30 m – 46’11’’
- Hull Beam : 4,74 m – 15’7’’
- Light displacement : 13 300 kg – 29,313 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 400 L – 106 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity : 690 L – 182 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 75 CV POD 120 – 75 HP POD 120
- Propulsion : Sail Drive