Beneteau Oceanis 45
Built to combine safety, luxury and performance, the Oceanis 45’s distinctive hard chine promotes stability and increases interior space. Boasting a large cockpit with dual helms, open deck plan, roomy seating and a transom that doubles as a swim platform, this yacht corners the market in function and comfort.
Intelligent use of space allows a range of options below deck, including two heads with a choice of two, three, or four cabins. The skilfully designed interior, in either contemporary light oak or traditional mahogany, is bright and maximizes storage space.
Confidently answering the call of the ocean
The Oceanis 45’s many innovations simplify life on board as much as they do sailing.
The ocean beckons.
- Naval architect : Fino-Conq architectes
- Interior design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 13,85 m – 45’5’’
- Hull Length : 13,50 m – 44’3’’
- Hull Beam : 4,49 m – 14’9’’
- Light displacement : 9 550 kg – 21,048 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 200 L – 53 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity : 570 L – 151 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 54 CV POD 90 – 54 HP POD 90