Beneteau Oceanis 31
The Oceanis 31 is the ultimate small family cruiser. Emphasis on safety, simplicity, and performance, she bears an unrestricted cockpit and timeless profile. The choice of a deep, shallow or lifting keel boat version is offered and evenly matched by the Elvström Windward 300+ sail in the Performance Pack.
Below deck are surprises with creative engineering optimizing space and comfort. Finished in either light oak or mahogany, the option of a separate fore cabin or one large open space allows for a desired choice of privacy. Constructed with a roomy aft cabin, spacious head and practical galley, the Oceanis 31 excels in efficiency.
Loft design or greater privacy?
The spirit of the Oceanis 31 is summed up in the choice of these two different interior layouts. She is a cruiser that can be built around the lifestyle of her owner. Whatever the version, the layout makes movement easy on board and she has optimized storage spaces.
- Naval architect : Finot – Conq et associés
- Interior design : Nauta Design
- Length Over All : 9,66 m – 31’8’’
- Hull Length : 9,30 m – 30’6’’
- Hull Beam : 3,39 m – 11’1’’
- Light displacement : 4 850 kg – 10,689 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity : 130 L – 34 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity : 130 L – 34 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 21 CV – 21 HP