Beneteau First 20
Although the First 20 has a racing temperament, she makes no concessions when it comes to safety. Built on a high performance Finot-Conq hull, her six foot lifting keel contributes to outstanding stability and improves her performance close-hauled. Yachtsmen are keen on the twin rudder helm and chain locker.
By replacing the mast prop with a structure built into the deck, this coastal cruiser offers a feeling of interior space and comfort, second to none. From the deck hatch, ample light floods the generous interior with its four berths and numerous storage spaces.
Always ready to sail
Fun and a high-performer, this unanimously acclaimed small cruiser embraces a racing yet assured style. Possessing all the desired qualities, she is loved for her ease of use and affordability.
- Naval architect : Finot Conq et Associés
- Length Over All : 6,40 m – 20’12’’
- Hull Length : 6,25 m – 20’6’’
- Hull Beam : 2,48 m – 8’2’’
- Light displacement : 1 245 kg – 2,744 lbs
- Max Engine Power (Hp) : 8 Kw/10 CV – 10 HP
- Propulsion : Out Board