Beneteau First 25
The First 25 is stunning under sail with her slender profile, attractive decorated hull, and generous sail plan. With her unstayed rig, she is equipped with a square-top mainsail, a furling genoa, a code 0 and an asymmetric spinnaker (on option), making sailing faster and more enjoyable.
To create a spacious salon, the mast prop was built into the forward bulkhead. Fitted in gorgeous light-colored teak woodwork, the interior offers a double fore cabin , lots of storage, a washbasin, head, galley, and two berths in the salon with a modular table. The First 25 offers all the comfort of a cruising yacht.
Competitive cruising goals
Both safe and fast, the First 25 is loved for her racing capabilities and comfort on board. Easy maneuvering and impeccable stability make her a reassuring cruiser, even at a fast pace.
- Design :Finot Conq et Associates
- Length Over All :7,90 m – 25’11’’
- Hull Length :7,50 m – 24’7’’
- Hull Beam :2,75 m – 9’
- Light displacement :2 150 kg (CE) – 4,739 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity :30 L – 8 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity :40 L – 11 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp) :14 CV