Beneteau First 22
The R&D team at Beneteau used input from ASA instructors, schools, and leading competitive sailors to refine and adapt the Finot, Conq & Associates design of its very successful First 20.
The First 22 features a hull with positive flotation and an extended cockpit to accommodate more family, friends or students. Her sail plan is simple and designed to wring the last knot out of any breeze. She also features an extended cockpit to give students and instructors more room, a rig designed specifically for sail training, and ergonomic and safety innovations to ensure that every sail is comfortable and safe.
- Design : Finot, Conq & Associates
- Length Over All : 6,40 m – 21′
- Hull Length : 6,25 m – 20’6″
- Hull Beam : 2,48 m – 8’2″
- Light displacement : 1 238 kg – 2,729 lbs
- CE Certification : C5 / D5