Fountaine Pajot 37 Motor Yacht
Fountaine Pajot announces a new model in its Motor Yachts range. Drawing on the success of its three other motor yachts, the Summerland MY 40 LC, the CUMBERLAND MY 47 LC and the QUEENSLAND MY 55, the French shipyard is launching a new entry-level model : the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY 37.
The shipyard aims to bring a coherent and innovative range to increasingly demanding international clients who appreciate the exceptional quality and characteristics of Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts designs.
MOTOR YACHTS FOR TWICE THE PLEASURES!
An incredible yacht with a contemporary design, the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY 37 will offer you more than a monohull: hanks to hull shape specially designed for perfect seaworthiness and exceptional stability, you are assured unequalled comfort and safety. With its spacious ﬂybridge and sun deck, a cockpit leading directly onto the saloon, the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY 37 brings you all the many pleasures of the sea, both in navigation and at mooring.
With the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY 37, twice the pleasures…
BATHED IN NATURAL LIGHT
An exceptional living area
The incredibly bright and airy saloon opens onto the cockpit and incorporates a contemporary kitchen, a dining room area and a wheelhouse (varies by model).
STUNNING ROOMS WITH BREATH-TAKING SEA VIEW
Choose from two different versions.
THE MAESTRO VERSION
Tucked away in the port side hull is a stunning owner’s cabin equipped with a private bathroom and generous storage compartments. On starboard, guests enjoy two cabins and a private bathroom.
THE QUATOR VERSION
Four beautiful cabins and two bathrooms have been incorporated across both hulls.
- Length over all : 11 m / 36.1 ft
- Beam over all : 5,1 m / 16.7 ft
- Displacement unloaded : 8,9 T
- Draft : 0,8 m / 2.6 ft
- Standard power : VOLVO 2 x 150 CV / 2 x 110 KW
- Option power : VOLVO 2 x 220 C V / 2 x 164 KW
- Tank capacity
- Fresh water : 350 l (approx.) / 1 x 93 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel : 2 x 600 l (approx.) / 2 x 158 US gallons (approx.)
- Autonomy : 1000 mn
- Versions :
- Maestro/ Owner : 1 suite propriétaire + 1 sdb privée / 2 cabines doubles + 1 sdb / 1 owner’s suite + 1 bathroom / 2 double cabins + 1 bathroom
- Quatuor / Quatuor : 4 cabines doubles + 2 salles de bain / 4 double cabins + 2 bathrooms
- Architect : Daniel Andrieu
- Interior : David Comy / David Boudgourd